Love dad this Father's Day with our personalised serving board that plays off your sarcasm. The serving board says 'Dad, you're one of my favourite parents'. You can add a special message for dad on the back, making this an extra special moment etched in time.
- Customisable 'Dad' text that can be changed to Pop, Pa or Name on the front
- Non-editable steak artwork and 'you're one of my favourite' text on the front
- Customisable 'Parents' text on the front
- Customisable 'Happy Father's Day' text on the front
- Customisable 'love from...' text on the front
- Customisable text on the back for a special message to Dad
Whether used as a functional serving board or as a display piece this will make a great addition to your home and will spark happiness each time you look at your special moment etched in time. It has a bevel edge on the bottom of the board, making it easy to pick-up the serving board and slide food off the side.
This product was handcrafted from sustainable eco-friendly plantation grown Acacia Wood. It is a solid piece of timber, with no joins, so it won’t split.
- 1 x Laser marked Acacia Wood board (Approx. W 35 x L 35 x H 1.5 cm)
Excludes all accessories not specified in the inclusions.
Front: Single Area, being 27.5 x 27.5 cm.
Back: Contains a 27.5 x 27.5 cm section for a personal message from you to the recipient.
Fantastic, you have found a design you like, to complete your personalisation please:
- Go to the ‘Personalise Design’ section, located on the right of the design illustration or underneath on small mobile devices.
- Add your personalised text in the provided text fields. The design illustration will change to represent your personalised text in real-time as you type.
- Click the image placeholders to select a photo or other image file from your device and upload it. Your image will automatically be converted to remove colour, so it gives you an idea of what your laser engraving will look like. You can click on your photo in the design illustration to move and resize it within the masked shape to achieve your desired placement and size.
- Once you are happy with your personalisation, ‘Confirm Your Design’, ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Checkout’.
If this design isn’t quite what you are after, locate the product in our 'Design Your Own' category and create your own design or contact us and we can work with you to create your special moment etched in time.
Photo Size and Quality
Laser marking takes on variances of the material underneath, so it is best to use photos where there is good contrast between the focus and background, and the focus areas, such as faces, are large. If the focus areas are small and happen to be in a part of the material that lasers very light or dark, some of the detail may be lost. Whereas, a photo enlarged to focus on the important elements, will often be large enough to compensate for the variance.
The quality of the images you upload matters. If you upload a poor quality or low resolution image, our image preparation and laser processes can’t and don’t improve it, so it will still be of poor quality or low resolution on the lasered product.
The benefit of our real-time design illustration is that you already know what the lasered product will look like, so we don’t waste time with artwork approvals. With this in mind, please check the spelling is correct and you are happy with the size and placement of images prior to placing your order.
Production Lead Time
For small orders of only a few items, your moment etched in time should be on its way to you 4-5 business days after order processing. For larger orders contact us to discuss scheduling.
Wood products contain naturally occurring grain, knots and colour variance, which will be visible through the laser engraving. These attributes form the natural beauty of wood that make each piece unique and are not considered as defects.
Many of our products, like wooden items, have been handcrafted, so each piece will vary slightly in size, shape, colour and finish. These variations are hallmarks of such craftmanship and are not considered as defects.
For the purpose of sale, our product design images are computer generated mock-ups, unless otherwise stated. The actual laser engraving you receive will adopt the characteristics of the material, and will not always be a solid or consistent block of colour.
To best preserve your laser marked wooden items, we recommend using it predominantly for decorative purposes and keep out of direct sunlight. Clean using a damp, warm soapy cloth or sponge and wipe dry immediately. Do not soak in water, avoid direct contact with running water and do not put through a dishwasher or washing machine.
|Gift Type||Gift Item|
|Photo Gift||Non-Photo Gift|
|Personalisation Method||Laser Engraved|
|Product Type||Photo Blocks and Signs
Serving Boards and Trays