Does your man have a special bond with his four-legged best friend? Then this personalised paw print chestnut brown bi-fold is the perfect gift for him. The wallet is personalised with his initials and paw prints either side on the front and a personal message on the inside. This traditional men's wallet makes a great birthday gift, anniversary gift, wedding gift, Christmas gift or father's day gift. He will break out with a smile whenever he takes his wallet out and remembers some of his memorable moments etched in time with you.
- Front - Customisable text for his initials inside paw print
- Front - Non-editable paw print artwork
- Inside-Left - Customisable text for personal message
- Inside-Right - Customisable text for personal message
With its traditional chestnut brown contoured leatherette, near black laser engraving and felt pocket interior, this men's bi-fold wallet makes a great personalised gift for the special man in your life. It is a special memento that will bring a smile to his face every time he takes his personalised wallet out and remembers his special moments etched in time with you.
Our chestnut brown leatherette range laser engraves dark, near black, which provides great colour contrast that resembles a chestnut-coloured horse. With its natural-looking leather-like contours, our chestnut brown leatherette is outstanding for laser engraving. The leatherette is water-resistant, easy to clean and durable for daily personal use. Each leatherette piece is made with high-quality workmanship.
- 1 x Bi-fold chestnut brown leatherette wallet with dark, near black, laser marking
- 1 x Cash/Notes slot
- 6 x Card slots
- 2 x pockets
- Slim design with no clasps or zips
- Clear cellophane sleeve packaging
Excludes all accessories not specified in the inclusions.
Front: 100 x 78 mm laserabble area.
Inside: Both the left and right sides have a 90 x 39 mm laserable area.
Fantastic, you have found a design you like, to complete your personalisation please:
- Go to the ‘Personalise Design’ section, located on the right of the design illustration or underneath on small mobile devices.
- Add your personalised text in the provided text fields. The design illustration will change to represent your personalised text in real-time as you type.
- Click the image placeholders to select a photo or other image file from your device and upload it. Your image will automatically be converted to remove colour, so it gives you an idea of what your laser engraving will look like. You can click on your photo in the design illustration to move and resize it within the masked shape to achieve your desired placement and size.
- Once you are happy with your personalisation, ‘Confirm Your Design’, ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Checkout’.
If this design isn’t quite what you are after, locate the product in our 'Design Your Own' category and create your own design or contact us and we can work with you to create your special moment etched in time.
Photo Size and Quality
Laser marking takes on variances of the material underneath, so it is best to use photos where there is good contrast between the focus and background, and the focus areas, such as faces, are large. If the focus areas are small and happen to be in a part of the material that lasers very light or dark, some of the detail may be lost. Whereas, a photo enlarged to focus on the important elements, will often be large enough to compensate for the variance.
The quality of the images you upload matters. If you upload a poor quality or low resolution image, our image preparation and laser processes can’t and don’t improve it, so it will still be of poor quality or low resolution on the lasered product.
The benefit of our real-time design illustration is that you already know what the lasered product will look like, so we don’t waste time with artwork approvals. With this in mind, please check the spelling is correct and you are happy with the size and placement of images prior to placing your order.
Production Lead Time
For small orders of only a few items, your moment etched in time should be on its way to you 4-5 business days after order processing. For larger orders contact us to discuss scheduling.
Some of our products, like those made from leatherette or slate, contain deliberate texture variations, which will be visible through the laser engraving. Each piece you receive will vary slightly from each other and the images shown on our website and any other marketing material. These variations make each piece unique and are not considered as defects.
The stitching location, colour, start, end and overlap points may vary between items, like our leatherette products, and from the images shown on our website and any other marketing material. These variations are not considered as defects.
For the purpose of sale, our product design images are computer generated mock-ups, unless otherwise stated. The actual laser engraving you receive will adopt the characteristics of the material, and will not always be a solid or consistent block of colour.
Clean your leatherette item using a damp, warm soapy cloth or sponge. Do not soak in water, avoid direct contact with running water and do not put through a dishwasher or washing machine.
|Gift Type||Gift Item|
|Photo Gift||Non-Photo Gift|
|Personalisation Method||Laser Engraved|
|Colour||Chestnut Brown lasers Black|