Our laser engraved vintage matt black full hunter-hinged fob watch is a beautiful gift for him on any occasion. The pocket watch has an antique name placeholder art on the front which is personalised with his name, nickname or initials, and a personal message from you on the inside. A timeless classic gift for him on father's day, as a wedding gift, on his birthday, a meaningful yet practical valentines day gift or anniversary gift for him. It doesn't matter the occasion; he is sure to love it.
- Front - Customisable text for his name, nickname or initials
- Front - Non-editable vintage name placeholder art
- Inside - Customisable text for personal message
- 1 x Matt Black Full Hunter Pocket Watch (4.7cm diameter with replaceable SR626SW watch battery installed)
- 1 x Attachable chain (30.48cm or 12 inches)
- 1 x Grey Velvet Jewellery Gift Box (7w x 4.1h x 8.6d cm)
Excludes all accessories not specified in the inclusions.
Front Laserabble Area: 4.5 cm diameter
Inside Laserabble Area: 4.2 cm diameter minus cutout at the top
Back Laserabble Area: 4.5 cm diameter
Fantastic, you have found a design you like, to complete your personalisation please:
- Go to the ‘Personalise Design’ section, located on the right of the design illustration or underneath on small mobile devices.
- Add your personalised text in the provided text fields. The design illustration will change to represent your personalised text in real-time as you type.
- Click the image placeholders to select a photo or other image file from your device and upload it. Your image will automatically be converted to remove colour, so it gives you an idea of what your laser engraving will look like. You can click on your photo in the design illustration to move and resize it within the masked shape to achieve your desired placement and size.
- Once you are happy with your personalisation, ‘Confirm Your Design’, ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Checkout’.
If this design isn’t quite what you are after, locate the product in our 'Design Your Own' category and create your own design or contact us and we can work with you to create your special moment etched in time.
Photo Size and Quality
Laser marking takes on variances of the material underneath, so it is best to use photos where there is good contrast between the focus and background, and the focus areas, such as faces, are large. If the focus areas are small and happen to be in a part of the material that lasers very light or dark, some of the detail may be lost. Whereas, a photo enlarged to focus on the important elements, will often be large enough to compensate for the variance.
The quality of the images you upload matters. If you upload a poor quality or low resolution image, our image preparation and laser processes can’t and don’t improve it, so it will still be of poor quality or low resolution on the lasered product.
The benefit of our real-time design illustration is that you already know what the lasered product will look like, so we don’t waste time with artwork approvals. With this in mind, please check the spelling is correct and you are happy with the size and placement of images prior to placing your order.
Production Lead Time
For small orders of only a few items, your moment etched in time should be on its way to you 4-5 business days after order processing. For larger orders contact us to discuss scheduling.
For the purpose of sale, our product design images are computer generated mock-ups, unless otherwise stated. The actual laser engraving you receive will adopt the characteristics of the material, and will not always be a solid or consistent block of colour.
Gently wipe clean with a damp cloth. This watch is not waterproof or water-resistant, so keep away from all liquids. Keep the watch away from sharp objects, such as keys in pockets, as it can and will scratch. To best preserve your watch, especially if a photo image is laser engraved on the front or back, we recommend keeping the watch as a memento and not for practical use.
|Gift Type||Gift Item|
|Photo Gift||Non-Photo Gift|
|Personalisation Method||Laser Engraved|
|Colour||Black lasers Silver|