Shake up the Christmas tree decorations this year with one of our cute personalised black and silver engraved leatherette Christmas ornaments. It is a simple name, year and Santa sleigh design, but the silver laser engraving will make it a dazzling addition to your tree. Make it a Christmas tradition to add a custom ornament for your tree each year and watch as your family evolves and grows.
- Customisable curved text for a name
- Customisable text for the year
- Both sides are the same
Our black and silver leatherette range provides fantastic colour contrast with luxe black leather-look texture and shimmering silver laser engraving. With a prominent contour profile, photos, text and artwork laser engrave with a striking worn almost cracked look. The leatherette is water-resistant, easy to clean and durable for daily personal use. Each leatherette piece is made with high-quality workmanship.
- 1 x Round 95mm black leatherette ornament with silver laser marking and pre-tied silver coloured string for hanging
- Clear cellophane sleeve packaging
Excludes all accessories not specified in the inclusions.
Front and back each have an 85mm round laserable area. The laserable area is centred to the product, not the stitching.
Fantastic, you have found a design you like, to complete your personalisation please:
- Go to the ‘Personalise Design’ section, located on the right of the design illustration or underneath on small mobile devices.
- Add your personalised text in the provided text fields. The design illustration will change to represent your personalised text in real-time as you type.
- Click the image placeholders to select a photo or other image file from your device and upload it. Your image will automatically be converted to remove colour, so it gives you an idea of what your laser engraving will look like. You can click on your photo in the design illustration to move and resize it within the masked shape to achieve your desired placement and size.
- Once you are happy with your personalisation, ‘Confirm Your Design’, ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Checkout’.
If this design isn’t quite what you are after, locate the product in our 'Design Your Own' category and create your own design or contact us and we can work with you to create your special moment etched in time.
Photo Size and Quality
Laser marking takes on variances of the material underneath, so it is best to use photos where there is good contrast between the focus and background, and the focus areas, such as faces, are large. If the focus areas are small and happen to be in a part of the material that lasers very light or dark, some of the detail may be lost. Whereas, a photo enlarged to focus on the important elements, will often be large enough to compensate for the variance.
The quality of the images you upload matters. If you upload a poor quality or low resolution image, our image preparation and laser processes can’t and don’t improve it, so it will still be of poor quality or low resolution on the lasered product.
The benefit of our real-time design illustration is that you already know what the lasered product will look like, so we don’t waste time with artwork approvals. With this in mind, please check the spelling is correct and you are happy with the size and placement of images prior to placing your order.
Production Lead Time
For small orders of only a few items, your moment etched in time should be on its way to you 4-5 business days after order processing. For larger orders contact us to discuss scheduling.
Some of our products, like those made from leatherette or slate, contain deliberate texture variations, which will be visible through the laser engraving. Each piece you receive will vary slightly from each other and the images shown on our website and any other marketing material. These variations make each piece unique and are not considered as defects.
The stitching location, colour, start, end and overlap points may vary between items, like our leatherette products, and from the images shown on our website and any other marketing material. These variations are not considered as defects.
For the purpose of sale, our product design images are computer generated mock-ups, unless otherwise stated. The actual laser engraving you receive will adopt the characteristics of the material, and will not always be a solid or consistent block of colour.
Clean your leatherette item using a damp, warm soapy cloth or sponge. Do not soak in water, avoid direct contact with running water and do not put through a dishwasher or washing machine.
|Gift Type||Gift Item|
|Photo Gift||Non-Photo Gift|
|Personalisation Method||Laser Engraved|
|Colour||Black lasers Silver|