Our personalised 'My Pawfect Valentine' rustic brown and gold pet photo frame is an adorable Valentine's Day gift for a dog lover or cat lover. Dog Lovers will adore this photo frame for their pet personalised with their valentine's name. You can also change 'Pawfect' to 'Purfect' for the doting cat lover. The design is a landscape (horizontal) orientation with a 6 x 4 inch photo window. It is a great Valentine's Day gift for all dog lovers with a fur baby as a sweet valentine keepsake that can be revitalised with a different photo of your pet over time.
- 'My Pawfect Valentine' text at the top
- 'Pawfect' text at the top can be customised to 'Purfect'
- Non-editable paw prints in a haert shape art on the sides
- Customisable text on the bottom
A personalised laser engraved photo frame is an excellent keepsake for any occasion. Our classic, 6x4 inch, rustic brown frame suits most decor settings, and the gold laser engraving pops to add the perfect level of bling. With both a hinged leg and hooks, you can place the frame freestanding or hanging on the wall. Slotting your photo in the frame is super easy and secure with the swivel clips on the back of the frame.
Our rustic brown and gold leatherette range has a natural country look with shades of brown, accented with gold laser engraving. With soft leather-like contours, our rustic brown gold leatherette is excellent for laser engraving photos, text and artwork. The leatherette is water-resistant, easy to clean and durable for daily personal use. Each leatherette piece is made with high-quality workmanship.
- 1 x Rustic brown leatherette photo frame with gold laser marking
- Frame Size: 22 x 17 cm
- Photo Window: 15 x 10 cm (6 x 4 inches)
- Clear glass over the photo window (see Important Information below)
- Felt backing
- Fitted with a hinge leg and hooks for standing or hanging in landscape or portrait orientation depending on the design chosen
- Packaged in white box and bubble wrap
Excludes all accessories not specified in the inclusions.
3.5cm around the outside can be lasered.
Fantastic, you have found a design you like, to complete your personalisation please:
- Go to the ‘Personalise Design’ section, located on the right of the design illustration or underneath on small mobile devices.
- Add your personalised text in the provided text fields. The design illustration will change to represent your personalised text in real-time as you type.
- Click the image placeholders to select a photo or other image file from your device and upload it. Your image will automatically be converted to remove colour, so it gives you an idea of what your laser engraving will look like. You can click on your photo in the design illustration to move and resize it within the masked shape to achieve your desired placement and size.
- Once you are happy with your personalisation, ‘Confirm Your Design’, ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Checkout’.
If this design isn’t quite what you are after, locate the product in our 'Design Your Own' category and create your own design or contact us and we can work with you to create your special moment etched in time.
Photo Size and Quality
Laser marking takes on variances of the material underneath, so it is best to use photos where there is good contrast between the focus and background, and the focus areas, such as faces, are large. If the focus areas are small and happen to be in a part of the material that lasers very light or dark, some of the detail may be lost. Whereas, a photo enlarged to focus on the important elements, will often be large enough to compensate for the variance.
The quality of the images you upload matters. If you upload a poor quality or low resolution image, our image preparation and laser processes can’t and don’t improve it, so it will still be of poor quality or low resolution on the lasered product.
The benefit of our real-time design illustration is that you already know what the lasered product will look like, so we don’t waste time with artwork approvals. With this in mind, please check the spelling is correct and you are happy with the size and placement of images prior to placing your order.
Production Lead Time
For small orders of only a few items, your moment etched in time should be on its way to you 4-5 business days after order processing. For larger orders contact us to discuss scheduling.
Some of our products, like those made from leatherette or slate, contain deliberate texture variations, which will be visible through the laser engraving. Each piece you receive will vary slightly from each other and the images shown on our website and any other marketing material. These variations make each piece unique and are not considered as defects.
The stitching location, colour, start, end and overlap points may vary between items, like our leatherette products, and from the images shown on our website and any other marketing material. These variations are not considered as defects.
For the purpose of sale, our product design images are computer generated mock-ups, unless otherwise stated. The actual laser engraving you receive will adopt the characteristics of the material, and will not always be a solid or consistent block of colour.
Clean your leatherette item using a damp, warm soapy cloth or sponge. Do not soak in water, avoid direct contact with running water and do not put through a dishwasher or washing machine.
We package and handle every order with the utmost care. Once your order is dispatched, we have no control over how it is handled and bear no responsibility for any damage caused. As this product contains glass, we strongly recommend you select a shipping option with damage cover. In the unlikely event, your moment etched in time arrives damaged, please contact us immediately, and we can work through what options are available. If we agree to replace glass in a photo frame, it will be replaced with perspex.
|Gift Type||Gift Item|
|Photo Gift||Non-Photo Gift|
|Personalisation Method||Laser Engraved|
|Product Type||Photo Frame|
|Colour||Rustic Brown lasers Gold|