Our 'Daddy & Me' keep cup tumbler is the cutest personalised photo gift for Dad. Your chosen photo is permanently engraved on the black powder-coated stainless-steel cup. The tumbler is double-walled insulated, making it great for keeping wine, coffee, tea or other drinks at just the right temperature for longer. So it doesn't matter if you are looking for a gift for dad on Father's Day, for Christmas or dad's birthday, this custom keep cup is a fantastic gift for all doting dads, and it is guaranteed to bring him endless smiles for a long time. As a bonus, you can optionally have a message engraved on the back of the tumbler.
You can Personalise:
- Photo for dad on the front
- Change 'DADDY & ME' to 'DADDY & US'
- Optional message for dad on the back
This stemless wine tumbler is made of stainless steel with black powder-coating. The tumbler cup is double-wall insulated to keep your beverage cold or hot for an extended period and hold 350ml. The selected design allows for one side to be laser engraved with your personalisation, revealing the nice shiny stainless steel finish. Your personalised laser engraving is permanent, and unlike vinyl stickers and decals, it will not lift-up and come off. You will have a long-lasting yet practical gift or memento with one of your special moments etched in time on it. The clear lid means you can see how much of your beverage you have left and has a slider for easy drinking and sealing closed.
- 1 x Black stainless steel wine tumbler with lid
- 350ml capacity
- Double-wall insulated and terrific for keeping your drink cold or hot for longer
- Powder-coated exterior for good durability
- Laser marking on one side
Excludes all accessories not specified in the inclusions.
55 x 65mm laserable area on one side, but we recommend designs are no wider than 50mm.
Fantastic, you have found a design you like, to complete your personalisation please:
- Go to the ‘Personalise Design’ section, located on the right of the design illustration or underneath on small mobile devices.
- Add your personalised text in the provided text fields. The design illustration will change to represent your personalised text in real-time as you type.
- Click the image placeholders to select a photo or other image file from your device and upload it. Your image will automatically be converted to remove colour, so it gives you an idea of what your laser engraving will look like. You can click on your photo in the design illustration to move and resize it within the masked shape to achieve your desired placement and size.
- Once you are happy with your personalisation, ‘Confirm Your Design’, ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Checkout’.
If this design isn’t quite what you are after, locate the product in our 'Design Your Own' category and create your own design or contact us and we can work with you to create your special moment etched in time.
Photo Size and Quality
Laser marking takes on variances of the material underneath, so it is best to use photos where there is good contrast between the focus and background, and the focus areas, such as faces, are large. If the focus areas are small and happen to be in a part of the material that lasers very light or dark, some of the detail may be lost. Whereas, a photo enlarged to focus on the important elements, will often be large enough to compensate for the variance.
The quality of the images you upload matters. If you upload a poor quality or low resolution image, our image preparation and laser processes can’t and don’t improve it, so it will still be of poor quality or low resolution on the lasered product.
The benefit of our real-time design illustration is that you already know what the lasered product will look like, so we don’t waste time with artwork approvals. With this in mind, please check the spelling is correct and you are happy with the size and placement of images prior to placing your order.
Production Lead Time
For small orders of only a few items, your moment etched in time should be on its way to you 4-5 business days after order processing. For larger orders contact us to discuss scheduling.
For the purpose of sale, our product design images are computer generated mock-ups, unless otherwise stated. The actual laser engraving you receive will adopt the characteristics of the material, and will not always be a solid or consistent block of colour.
To best preserve, your laser engraved stainless steel drinkware, handwash rather than put through a dishwasher.
|Gift Type||Gift Item|
|Photo Gift||Photo Gift|
|Personalisation Method||Laser Engraved|